The RINO insiders in Washington D.C. keep telling us conservatives that we should support presidential candidates like Jeb Bush, Romney, and McCain. When are they going to learn that RINOs do not win nationwide elections? John Kasich is the Republican establishment’s current love child.
Even though he is currently in fourth place (out of three candidates!), the GOP pukes like Reince Priebus and Karl Rove keep telling us that John Kasich is the candidate we must support.
It’s never going to happen, Boys!
Here are twelve things every conservative American needs to know about John Kasich.
1. There are currently three candidates running for the GOP nomination, yet Kasich is currently in fourth place, behind, Trump, Cruz, and Rubio (who dropped out last month).
2. He has zero chance of winning enough delegates from the voters to secure the GOP presidential nomination, but he won’t drop out of the race, because he wants to play the part of “spoiler” in the primary process.
3. He has told reporters that he sees nothing wrong with allowing GOP insiders to nominate him at the convention, even though he is in last place in the popular vote and the primary delegate count.
4. He supports the big-government mandated educational program, Common Core.
5. He aggressively expanded ObamaCare’s Medicaid program in Ohio, after campaigning against it during his run for Governor.
6. He has been living on taxpayer-funded paychecks for over 30 years. He started his political career in 1978. He has been an Ohio State Senator, an Ohio Congressman, and Ohio Governor.
7. He supported Bill Clinton’s assault weapons ban in 1994.
8. He supports the Supreme Court’s ruling allowing gay marriage, and said he would never work to overturn that decision.
9. His campaign is accepting money from left-wing hedge fund manager, George Soros, who is also funding MoveOn.org. Soros has admitted to funding the Kasich campaign to create havoc in the GOP primary election.
10. He supports amnesty for the illegal aliens currently in the United States.
11. He voted for the Amnesty Bill in 1986, allowing millions of illegal immigrants to stay in the United States. Many of those immigrants are still on government assistance today.
12. He supports President Obama’s Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) agreement, which will cost America manufacturing jobs.
So there you have it. Kasich is a RINO’s dream. If the establishment steals the nomination from Trump or Cruz during the GOP convention and offers it to Kasich, that will be handing Hillary Clinton the White House on a silver platter.
Are you upset with the GOP elites in Washington? Share this with your conservative friends.