Tuesday night was an exciting night for patriots who wanted to take their country back. The Hollywood elite didn’t see it coming. Nor did the Washington DC insiders.
The Hollywood insiders were terrified of a Trump presidency. In fact, some movie stars told their fans that they would leave the United States if Trump were elected.
It is time to hold these people accountable for the promises they made to America. We are calling for these 14 people to leave the United States and give up their citizenship!
1. Barbara Streisand: The liberal singer said that if Tump wins, she will be moving to Australia or Canada. Um… What’s wrong with Mexico, Babs?
2. Miley Cyrus: Miley tweeted this yesterday: “My heart is broken into a 100000 pieces…I am moving if this is my president! I don’t say things I don’t mean!” Really? Awesome. Buh-bye, Miley!
3. Amy Schumer: This comedian who gets laughs by talking about her vagina promised us that she would move to Spain if Trump won the presidency. Pack your bags, Amy!
4. Cher: She said if Trump wins the election, she will move somewhere far away, maybe Jupiter. Oh, Cher… you always amaze us with your genius.
5. Whoopi Goldberg: The liberal actress and talk-show host promised to leave the country if Trump won. She did not specify where, but let’s hope it happens soon.
6. Samuel L. Jackson: The actor promised to move to South Africa if Trump won. What a B.S-er. He will still be in America, whining, eight years from now.
7. Al Sharpton: The race-baiting activist promised to leave the country if Hillary lost the election. Be a man of your word, Al! Get the Hell out!
8. Lena Dunham: This untalented star of “Girls” has promised us that she will be moving to Canada if Trump won. We’ll all be losing lots of sleep over this epic loss.
9. Neve Campbell: This actress promises to move to Canada if Hillary loses. Why is everyone moving to Canada? Again, what’s wrong with Mexico, Neve?
10. Jon Stewart: The liberal former talk show host promised to leave America if a Trump presidency comes to fruition. Where, you ask? “I would consider getting in a rocket and going to another planet, because clearly this planet’s gone bonkers,” he quipped. Hilarious, Jon… just hilarious. Now get out.
11. Chelsea Handler: The comedian and author of a book describing all the men she’s slept with, promised to move to Spain if Trump were victorious. Hope you know Spanish, Chels!
12. Ruth Bader Ginsburg: Yes, our own Supreme Court Justice, who is supposed to be 100% impartial regarding politics, has said that if Trump wins, she will be moving to New Zealand. This will be a double win for patriots! One less liberal in America, and one more Supreme Court vacancy for Donald Trump to fill! Go, Ruth, go!
13. Bryan Cranston: The Breaking Bad star said he will be moving to Canada if Trump wins. “I would definitely move. It’s not real to me that that would happen. I hope to God it won’t,” he said. Pack your bags, Bryan!
14. Stephen King: The author has said, “A Trump presidency scares me more than anything else. I’m terrified that he’ll become president.” Like so many of the other cowards, he has promised to move to Canada. Let’s hope you don’t need a knee or heart transplant in your twilight years, Steve, because Canada’s government healthcare plan will keep you on a waiting list for up to a year.
Of course, all these famous people are blow-hard hypocrites. It is unlikely that any of them will leave the United States. Let’s hold their feet to the fire!
Do you have any friends or family who have threatened to leave the country if Trump won the presidency? Share your thoughts in the comments section.