Hillary Clinton thought she was finally out of the woods in terms of the FBI’s investigation into her precious Clinton Foundation. Unfortunately for her, however, she just found out she was dead wrong.
A former senior law enforcement official told The Daily Caller that the FBI have instructed agents at their New York City office to “go forward” with their investigation into allegations of corruption and money laundering at the Clinton Foundation.
“There were no instructions to shut it down, to discontinue or to stand down on the investigation, but to continue its work,” the source said, adding that the order came directly from the FBI headquarters in Washington D.C. long after Election Day.
This law enforcement official is the same person who previously revealed that the FBI was investigating the Clinton Foundation in five cities: New York, Little Rock, Washington, D.C., Los Angeles and Miami.
Clinton likely thought she was safe when Donald Trump claimed that going after her was not a priority for him after winning the election. This is in stark contrast to what he said during his campaign, when he said he planned to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate her and hold her accountable for her crimes.
“I don’t want to hurt the Clintons, I really don’t,” Trump said on November 21, two weeks after he beat her in the election. Later on, he backtracked on this a bit, saying that “we’ll have people that do things,” on the Clinton Foundation. This indicated that the president-elect had not completely closed the door on investigating Clinton.
We can only hope that the FBI continues moving forward with this investigation and finally holds Clinton accountable for all the crimes she has committed. SHARE this story if you think Hillary Clinton should be LOCKED UP!