Looks Like A Huge Win For Trump In November; Here’s Why

619

In her most recent column, Ann Coulter describes Trump’s nomination this way:

A guy just won the Republican nomination for president by spending no money, hiring no pollsters, running virtually no TV ads, and just saying what he truly believed no matter how many times people told him he couldn’t say that.

Indeed, Trump is like no other candidate we have ever seen in history. He defied his critics and won staggering victories in states that are critical for a win in November.

In her March 30th column, Coulter analyzes the 50-state Electoral College map. She finds opportunities for Trump where Mitt Romney lost in 2012.

Coulter starts with the premise that “before any vote is cast on Election Day, the Democrats have already won between 90 and 98 percent of the black vote.” This premise is overly pessimistic. Obama adviser and liberal activist Van Jones said that 70% of African Americans will never support Trump. That leaves 30% who are open to a Trump presidency. If only half of them vote for Trump, Jones argues, he wins in a landslide.

But if we accept Coulter’s argument that Trump’s black support is nil, we then must ask, where do the other votes come from? She writes,

Romney lost the white vote to Obama in five crucial swing states: Maine (42 percent of the white vote), Minnesota (47 percent), New Hampshire (48 percent), Iowa (48 percent) and Wisconsin (49 percent). He only narrowly beat Obama’s white vote in other important swing states — Illinois (51 percent), Colorado (52 percent), Michigan (53 percent), Ohio (54 percent) and Pennsylvania (54 percent).

Simply increasing the white vote in these states, she argues, provides several paths to victory for Trump.

Considering Trump’s passionate support in many of these states during the primary, that is a very likely scenario.

And the list above does not even include Florida, where Trump clobbered the hometown Senator, Marco Rubio, who has been a popular senator of Cuban descent. Republican primary voters outnumbered Democratic primary voters by half a million in Florida.

If Trump wins Florida, which seems likely, he would only have to carry two or three of the other states Coulter highlighted above.

There are multiple ways to a Trump victory in November, and such a victory is starting to look very likely. For the sake of our country, let’s hope Americans choose to Make America Great Again in November.

Will you be supporting Trump in November? Share your thoughts in the comments section.